Playworker - Kids Club
Playworker – 18.75 hours per week, £8.16 per hour. 7.45am-9am; 3pm-5.30pm 5 days per week
Orchard Learning Trust is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Playworker to join the Kids Club team at Godmanchester Community Academy.
This is a great opportunity to work in the Trust with a friendly but dedicated childcare team and wonderful children.
We are looking for someone who:
- enjoys and has experience of working with children
- is used to following activity plans and enjoys using their initiative
- demonstrates good people skills and shows commitment to working in a caring, supportive team
- is creative, flexible and kind in your approach to supporting children to achieve their best
We can offer:
- Professional development opportunities
- A supportive and experienced team environment
- Happy rewarding children
- Excellent resources and the wider career development opportunities afforded by the Orchard Learning Trust
Closing date: 24th May 2019
Application packs are available from the Administration Manager by emailing: email@example.com. CVs are not accepted.
Orchard Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.