KS2 Class Teacher
Godmanchester Community Education Trust seeks a well organised, enthusiastic and motivated teacher to join our team. The post will be based at Godmanchester Bridge Academy, the newly built school on the Romans Edge estate of Godmanchester.
This is a great opportunity to work in the Trust with a friendly but dedicated teaching team and wonderful children. The posts would be an ideal opportunity for a NQT or an experienced teacher looking to gain experience in a new setting.
We are looking for someone who:
- Strives to be an excellent practitioner
- Believes every child deserves to reach their full potential
- Has a high expectation of achievement and behaviour.
- Is hard working and dedicated
- Is a team player who can be creative
We can offer:
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A supportive and experienced teaching Team
- Happy, rewarding children who love learning.
- Excellent resources and the wider career development opportunities afforded by the Godmanchester Community Education Trust.
Closing date: 25th April 2018
Interviews: 4th May 2018
If you are interested in teaching at our school, we encourage you to come and visit and discuss the opportunity of joining our staff:
Appointments and application packs can be requested by contacting Sarah Spira, Administration Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org; 01480 276599. Applications will only be accepted by completion of a GCET application form. CVs will not be accepted.
Godmanchester Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.