Teaching Assistant 1:1
EYFS 1:1 Teaching Assistant
Godmanchester Community Education Trust seek a well organised, enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistant with a particular interest in EYFS to join our team at the Community Academy.
Main responsibility: To assist in promoting the learning and personal development of the pupil to whom you are assigned, to enable him/her to make best use of the educational opportunities available to them.
This is a great opportunity to work in the Trust with a friendly and dedicated teaching team and wonderful children.
We are looking for someone who:
- enjoys and has experience of working with a range of children with a variety of needs
- is able to follow teaching plans and adapt as necessary
- can use a wide range of positive behaviour strategies
- demonstrates good people skills and is a team player
- can work and contribute to a multi-agency team
- is creative, flexible and kind in their approach to supporting children to achieve their best
- is willing to perform intimate care
We can offer:
- Excellent professional development opportunities afforded by the Godmanchester Community Education Trust.
- A supportive and experienced teaching team
- Happy, engaged children who love learning
- Excellent resources
Closing date: Thursday 24th May 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 6th June 2018
If you are interested in working at our school, we encourage you to come and visit and discuss the opportunity of joining our staff, appointments and application packs can be requested by contacting Sarah Spira, Administration Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org; 01480 375115.
Applications will only be accepted by completion of a GCET application form. CVs will not be accepted.
Godmanchester Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.