Teaching Assistant L3 Inclusion
This engaging role within our Trust team involves supporting teachers and teaching assistants in removing the barriers to learning for students with additional needs. The successful candidate will work with individuals and small groups of students in order to develop an understanding of their specific needs and enable progress in their learning.
We are looking to appoint a creative, experienced and enthusiastic TA who:
- has a good understanding of the KS1 and KS2 National Curriculum;
- is able to plan and deliver high quality support programmes;
- is able to liaise effectively with teachers and other staff about the progress of pupils;
- has good positive behaviour management skills to maintain our high standards of behaviour for learning;
- works and communicates effectively with outside agencies where required;
- is well organised and is a proactive team player, who will make a positive contribution to our school and will put Godmanchester Bridge pupils' happiness and well-being at the heart of every action and decision.
We would welcome applications from Level 3 and Level 4 TAs with appropriate experience, and also from experienced Level 2 TAs who are looking to undertake a Level 3 qualification.
For an application form or to enquire further about the role, please contact Sarah Spira, Administration Manager for the Trust at email@example.com
At Godmanchester Bridge Academy we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks.